Rates from 8.9%: the exact rate you will be offered will be based on your circumstances, subject to status.
Representative example: borrowing £7,500 over 5 years with a representative APR of 20.25%, an annual interest rate of 20.25% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the amount payable would be £192.84 per month, with a total cost of credit of £4070.40 and a total amount payable of £11,570.40.
We will always provide the best rate from our panel of lenders and based on your individual circumstances. We do not charge any fees for our service. But we earn a commission from the lenders we work with. This does not affect the interest rate you will be offered.
What are the options available to get a used car on finance?
While we believe car finance should be straightforward, we also believe in giving our clients as many options as possible. Find a breakdown of our different financing plans below:
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) - You can make a deposit (minimum 10%), and then make fixed monthly payments for 3 to 4 years depending on the term of agreement. If you wish to own the car outright, you can either make a balloon payment at the end of the term. Learn more about PCP here.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – Just give an initial deposit of at least 10%, and then make monthly payments until you eventually own the car outright. Learn more about HP here.
- No Deposit - Yes, it is also possible to buy a car on finance without giving a large sum of money upfront. In this case, you make up for the deposit by repaying a little more in monthly payments that you can actually afford. Learn more here.
Used Car Finance FAQs
1. If I apply for finance, will that affect my credit?
Not with us. During the application process, we only initially apply a “soft credit search” which does not affect your credit score. This soft search determines your personal quote and, if you’re happy with it, then we can move ahead and conduct a more thorough credit search.
2. Is it really convenient to finance a used car instead of a new one?
If financing a used car suits your budget better, yes. In our portal, you will find models from almost any brand (including Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover and Mercedes Benz) and from highly reputable dealers we’ve worked with for years. The process will be so fast and simple, that your used car will feel like brand new.
3. What is an Annual percentage rate (APR)?
This is the total charge for borrowing, including any fees and charges for that lending. Exact APR is the rate you'll be offered by the lender after your information has been checked. So, the price you will see is exactly what you’ll be paying, with no hidden extras.