Customer Complaints Procedure
Our aim is always to provide an exceptionally high level of service to all of our customers. Where customers feel they have cause to raise a complaint it is important to us that these are dealt with objectively, fairly and within an acceptable time frame.
The following procedure explains how we deal with complaints, our commitments to you and what redress you have if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you.
How to tell us if you have a complaint
To help us investigate and resolve your issue as quickly as possible, you can contact us by telephone or in writing. The most appropriate person will handle your complaint in the quickest possible time.
Our complaints contact details are:
T: 01202 286500
E: [email protected]
A: Quick Car Finance, 18 Albert Rd, Bournemouth BH1 1BZ
What information do we need to address your complaint?
To assist us in resolving your complaint efficiently it would be helpful if you could provide the following information:
- Your full name and preferred contact details
- Your order or vehicle registration number
- Full details of your complaint
- Copies of relevant paperwork
- Photographic evidence of any complaint relating to vehicle damage/defects where applicable
- What you expect us to do to put things right
- Any other information that you think may be relevant
What we do if we receive a complaint from you
Any complaint, verbal or written, will be allocated it to the most appropriate Complaints Handler. We will always try to resolve your complaint immediately. However, sometimes this may not be possible. In all cases we will implement the following process:
- Step 1
- Your case reference will your name and registration number
- Step 2
- We will send you written acknowledgement within 5 working days
- Step 3
- We will make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- Step 4
- We will conduct a thorough, internal investigation into your complaint but where relevant this could extend to third parties
- Step 5
- Keep you informed and fully updated regarding any progress
- Step 6
- Discuss with your our findings and proposed response
- Step 7
- Our aim will be to send you our final written response within ten working days but no later than eight weeks.
Summary Resolution and Final Response
If we are able to investigate and resolve your complaint within 3 days, you will receive a summary resolutions response from ourselves, which will detail our outcome and findings.
In the event our investigations take longer than 3 days, we will issue you a Final Response within the 8-week timescale.
This will include detailed information of your complaint, our investigation and the resolution we have come to.
In all responses, we will list the Financial Ombudsman Services details should you wish to take your complaint further, or you are unhappy with the decision we have come to.
Closing a complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to you. This does not prevent you from exercising any rights you may have to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
What to do if you are not happy with our decision
If you have a regulated consumer credit contract arranged by us and are not satisfied with our Final Response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If relevant, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service – you must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you a final response, we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by them.
You can contact the financial Ombudsman at the following address:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
Email: [email protected]
In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform.