Representative example: borrowing £7,000 over 5 years with a representative APR of 21.9%, the annual interest rate of 21.9% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the monthly would be £178.52, with a total cost of credit of £3711.20 and a total amount payable of £10,711.20. Rates may differ as they are dependent on individual circumstances'. Rates from 9.9% APR: the exact rate you will be offered will be based on your circumstances, subject to status. Quick Car Finance are a broker not a lender.
Don't put your freedom and adventure on hold!
- Apply for finance
- Find your new motorhome
- Complete your paperwork
- Let the adventure begin
5 Stars Excellent
What type of motorhome finance do we offer?
- Motorhome (PCP) In Motorhome Personal Contact Purchase (PCP), Pay a deposit of around 10% to 20% and pay monthly repayments with the option of a baloon payment at the end of the agreement if you wish to own it outright.
- Motorhome Hire Purchase In Motohome Hire Purchase (HP) You can pay an initial deposit and then make monthly payments, and you will own your motorhome outright at the end of the loan agreement.
- Motorhome Personal Loans This is an unsensord loan that is transferred to you or the dealership, usually for most, the full amount. This is usually the cheapest form of motorhome finance and you will own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
Bad credit motorhome finance
No deposit motorhome finance
Get what you need in just three simple steps
- Apply for Motorhome Finance Get an instant comparison of our lowest rates available to you.
- Choose your Motorhome Take full advantage of our vehicle search engine to find the motorhome that's right for you.
- Get on the road Once your finance has been approved. Your pers.onal account manager will laise with the selected dealership and arrange funds to be transferred in time for the collection of your new motorhome.
Take it directly from the people who know!
Have been dealing with Callum, all I can say is that he is so so easy to deal with very efficient no messing and things get done no problems at all would highly recommend I honestly couldn’t believe the simplicity so easy Great job Callum thank you so much for such for a fantastic experience not like the usual lot of clowns you try and deal with this is personal Rate very highly
5 Stars Excellent Over 2500, genuine, 5 star reviews
Motorhome Finance FAQs
- Can I get a car on finance if I'm self-employed?
Yes, it is possible to finance a car through your business. This is commonly done through a business car loan or a business car lease. It's important to note that the availability of business car finance options and the specific terms may vary depending on your business structure (e.g., sole proprietorship, partnership, limited company) and the lender's policies. When financing a car through your business, you'll typically need to provide financial documentation for the business, such as profit and loss statements, bank statements, and potentially business tax returns. Additionally, the car may need to be registered in the name of the business.
- Can you put car finance through your business?
Yes, being self-employed can potentially impact your credit score, but it's important to understand how: Income Reporting: When you're self-employed, your income may be less predictable or consistent compared to traditional employment. Lenders may consider this when assessing your creditworthiness. Verification of Income: Lenders may require additional documentation to verify your income, such as tax returns, business financial statements, or bank statements. In some cases, this process may be more detailed than for salaried employees. Impact on Creditworthiness: The effect on your credit score will depend on how well you manage your finances and meet your financial obligations. Timely payments on loans, credit cards, and other debts will have a positive impact on your credit score, regardless of employment status.
- Can you get finance without payslips?
Yes, it is possible to get finance without payslips, especially if you're self-employed or have alternative sources of income. However, not having payslips may make the application process more complex, as lenders typically use payslips to verify income for traditional employees. If you don't have payslips, you may need to provide alternative documentation to demonstrate your income and financial stability. This could include: Bank Statements: Providing several months' worth of bank statements can show a steady income flow. Tax Returns: For self-employed individuals, tax returns can be a crucial document to verify income. Business Financial Statements: If you own a business, providing financial statements can help prove your income. Other Sources of Income: If you have income from sources other than traditional employment, such as rental income, investments, or freelance work, you should disclose and document these. Proof of Benefits or Pension: If applicable, documentation of government benefits or pension income can be used to support your application. Letter from an Accountant or Financial Advisor: A professional letter attesting to your income and financial stability may also be accepted. It's important to note that not all lenders may accept alternative income documentation, and they may have specific requirements. If you're applying for finance without payslips, it's advisable to discuss your situation with the lender or seek advice from a financial advisor who can help guide you through the application process.