Representative example: borrowing £7,000 over 5 years with a representative APR of 21.9%, the annual interest rate of 21.9% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the monthly would be £178.52, with a total cost of credit of £3711.20 and a total amount payable of £10,711.20. Rates may differ as they are dependent on individual circumstances'. Rates from 9.9% APR: the exact rate you will be offered will be based on your circumstances, subject to status. Quick Car Finance are a broker not a lender.
We compare quotes from 164 different options to find you the best car finance deal
- Compare car finance deals
- Compare 164 different options
- No deposit options
- Rated excellent on trustpilot
5 Stars Excellent
How it works
- Complete Apply Form Tell us a little about what your looking for and who you are.
- Length of term How long are you looking to take finance out for?
- List of comparisons We will provide you with a list of competitive rates that suit your personal needs.
- Shop our best deals We will help you shop around to find the best deal that is available to you.
Comparing a finance deal couldn't be easier
- We look to provide you with the best rates, through comparing all of our trusted lenders to be sure we get you a deal that suits your individual needs.
- You can use our quick and easy online application process to apply. Let us know how much you’d like to borrow and the length of term.
- Then the rest is up to us! We will give you a list of competitive finance quote, suited to you. We will even help you shop around to find a deal and vehicle you’re happy with.
Take it directly from the people who know!
Quick car finance have been absolutely brilliant.. I've dealt with a few finance companies in the last month.. A lot have dragged there feet and not naged to get me what I want.. Quick car finance have done exactly what they said they would do... Got me quick car finance.. Thankyou
5 Stars Excellent Over 2500, genuine, 5 star reviews
- Peronsal contract hire (PCP)
- You make an initial deposit and then fixed monthly payments for the term of the finance agreement. You are then given the option to pay a balloon payment at the end of the agreement, if you'd like to own the van, if not you can just hand it back and finance a new deal.
- Hire purchase
- Hire Purchase involves a deposit being paid upfront and then monthly payments each month for the van. Remember, you don’t own the van, you simply just give it back, you may be presented with the option at the end of the agreement to make a baloon payment and buy the vehicle outright.
- Personal loan
- This involves making a deposit and then paying a monthly rate for the van, which at the end of the agreement you will own outright.
Why we compare finance
- Trusted advisors will help you find the right plan
- Soft eligibility check Find out what deals are best suited to you without affecting your credit score.
- No obligation Speaking to our advisor won't make you commited to taking out a deal.
Compare car finance FAQs
- What is a good APR for car finance in the UK?
A good APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for car finance in the UK can vary depending on your individual financial situation, the lender, and the prevailing market conditions. Generally, a good APR is one that is lower than the average interest rates offered in the market. In the UK, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, car finance APRs typically ranged from around 3% to 10% or higher, depending on factors like your credit score, the loan term, and the type of financing (e.g., hire purchase, personal contract purchase.
- What is the best car finance rate right now?
The best car finance rate can change over time and depends on various factors, including the current economic conditions, the lender's promotions, and your creditworthiness. As of my last update in September 2021, I do not have access to real-time data to provide the current best car finance rate. Interest rates can fluctuate, so it's advisable to check with multiple lenders, both banks and credit unions, to determine the current competitive rates available for car finance. To find the best car finance rate right now, consider researching online, contacting local lenders, and comparing the offers you receive. Keep in mind that the best rate for you will depend on your credit score, the loan term, the type of financing, and other factors.
Most viewed vehicles this week
Why people choose car finance
- Flexible payment terms
- Various car finance option available for every situation
- Gives you the opportunity to get the vehicle of your dream
- Various options available
- Own the vehicle of your dream